The logo was a collaborative effort by the team and the chairs are from a grabcad user. Everything else including both CAD concepts were made by me. The top is a few renders I did in 3ds max, composited in photoshop. The bottom shows a frame from an animation I did of the loading and unloading process.
Our team made it to the next round of competition in Texas, but ultimately the team fell apart and we never made it to the show. Design U was contracted to develop the user experience surrounding the hyperloop, but eventually the few of us ended up doing most of the project and it folded without a large enough engineering team.
I made the website for our hyperloop as well.